Translate

Thursday 27 March 2014

Week 13 - sickness strikes again

This past week, I have been suffering with a rather nasty chesty cough, which has left me unable to sleep properly, headaches from coughing and have also vomited a couple of times too due to how aggressive it has been. And still did over-time at work so that I would have extra funds to help more causes as we progress through out the year.

I have been working on a few things to round the month out, which you can see above this post in the first infograph for project52.

For this week, as I am not well enough to go out to attempt anything big, I'll be repeating a previous activity and buying copies of the big issue instead.

Facebook followers of Project52 will also know that I am going to hold a raffle for the readers and followers of Project52ayear. When the scores hit 50 email subscribers, those 50 people will go into a small raffle to win items purchased by myself from some of the charities and groups featured on Project52. A brick for the Barnabus buy a brick appeal will also be purchased in the winner's name(s) This raffle will also be held again between the facebook fans of Project52 when the page hits 250 likes and again at 500 likes.

If you would like to visit the facebook page for updates and previews of up coming features on Project52, you can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/project52ayear

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment