Translate

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Live Below The Line Challenge 2014

From 2nd to 6th June (5 days) I'm eating and drinking on just £1 per day with thousands of others across the world in a global movement to help end extreme poverty. It's called Live Below the Line.

I'm taking the challenge raising awareness and funds to support the work of The Hunger Project and I need your help to make a real impact.

Can you spare a few dollars, a pound or even just pocket change and donate to support my efforts for The Hunger Project at https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/vegankitten?

£1 is the UK equivalent of the extreme poverty line. Eating and drinking on so little gives a glimpse into the challenges faced by the 1.2 billion people who have no choice but to live below the line everyday for everything — that's food, medical care, transport, education, everything.

Find out how to donate and support my efforts for The Hunger Project at https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/vegankitten.

Thanks,
Pamela &
Project52

Update: I set my goal as £100 as I was worried I couldn't hit a higher goal... so far I have had £20 donated directly, and three verbal offers of pledges! wish me luck! I've now started drafting my menu for the week. visit soon for more updates. x

No comments:

Post a Comment