Translate

Monday 21 April 2014

week 17 - what to do next?

Those of you who read last week's post will know that I held a vote on the project52 facebook page to decide who I would be joining as a sponsor/member and the winner was

The Donkey Sanctuary! As The Donkey Sanctuary has several locations in the UK, I opted for a male mule called Toby, who lives at the Manchester branch, so that I may visit him at a later date to see first hand the work they do there.

http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/

As for this week's action, I am truly lost! I have heard many horror stories in recent weeks about several animal shelters, which is very disheartening as helping homeless animals was the point of this month's theme.

If any of you, the readers have a shelter in mind you would like to see mentioned before the month is up, then get in touch! you can do this by using the contact form or by emailing me at project52ayear@gmail.com

Hopefully I will have a more positive update to this week soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment