Translate

Monday 27 January 2014

week 5 - Lather, rinse, repeat (A)

Time to register at http://lettermo.com/  for The letter writing challenge for February's theme ... for those who want to take part.

Due to agreeing to take part in an obscene amount of extra hours at my day job so that I can afford to put my money where my mouth is, (literally) and having continuing research /prep work for the months ahead, I will be doing a repeat of previous activities, (lather, rinse, repeat!) such as donating another bag of items to my local PDSA shop, and going to see my favourite big issue seller in Manchester. I don't know his name but he always has a smile and a kind word for anybody who buys from him.

As a personal side note, my beloved sponsor dog, Scooby, has sadly passed away, and I now have a new sponsor dog, who is deaf, so her carers communicate using hand gestures with her. She is called Skye.


No comments:

Post a Comment